- A- Animals--I don't own any. I've tried before, but it's just not my thing. Sorry!
- B- Ballet--I always wanted to be a Ballerina when I was younger, but my family told me that since my feet were flat I would probably never be able to do it. I still haven't taken Ballet. But, I used to dance around my house and study the 5 positions and try to do it.
- B- Basketball. My dad made me play basketball on a little league team for 2 years in Junior High. I was good at Free throws. But, I wasn't aggressive enough to be a really good player. I won a Free throw contest at half time at a High School game one time. The prize was a plant. LOL
- B- BASE jumper. Not me! My husband is a BASE jumper. And a skydiver.
- C- Cruise. My husband and I met on a cruise.
- C- California. I have always had a weird attraction to and desire to go to California. Going to California twice has done nothing to change this.
- D- Dogs. I was terrified of them as a child. I would probably still get freaked out if a big dog came up to me.
- D- Ducktales--Remember the kids show? My friends and I actually made a point to watch this whenever possible--our freshman year of college.
- E- Education. I was always an education snob. Not a money snob. I don't care how much money you have. But, I never, ever, ever thought I would marry a man without a college degree because I worked my butt off to get mine. I ended up marrying a carpenter. He just didn't like "sitting" through class.
- F- Florida. I was born and raised in Florida. I used to think that I was so luck to have been born in the United States. And extremely lucky to have been born in Florida. I loved it! Now I live in Ohio.
- F- Fashion. That was my major. At least the one I ended up with. I changed majors five times in college. Yeah, I'm flaky like that. But, I have this curious, scientific, intellectual side. . . and then there's this creative side. . . I chose creative. My fashion "sense" now is jeans and whatever I can throw on to keep warm. But, I still love to look at fashion and wish I was still young enough to wear whatever I want.
- F- France. Another place I obsessed about. I wanted to be an exchange student in France soooo bad. I took 4 years of French in High School and a semester in college. Today, I might be able to say "Hello" in French. But, I was going to re-learn it a couple years ago and now have an entire bookshelf dedicated to all things French. I told you I was bookaholic. Oh! And I still haven't made it off this contininent( I think I'm stuttering!) Too much coffee already?
Friday, January 21, 2011
Fun Fact Friday | Getting to know you A - Z
Well, I plan on Fridays being "Family Friday" on my blog. But, I don't have my "family" blog ready for today. So, I think I'll do "Fun Fact" friday since I have a lot of new friends and it will be fun to get to know each other. Here's some alphabetic things about me. Just A - F today!!