- M--Moosetracks! Love this icecream. Yum-yum!
- N--Noles! My favorite college football team. I went up to Florida State my freshman year of college and stayed in Tallahassee 9 years. I loved it so much. And my Noles. Love my Noles.
- O--Oranges. . . and all things citrus. I grew up in the biggest Citrus producing region at the time. Now, other areas have taken over. But there were a lot of orange groves around when I grew up. I love, love, love the smell of orange blossoms in the Spring. It makes me smile. :-)
- P--Pickles. I will never pass up a pickle. I asked for extra, extra, extra pickles one time at Steak & Shake or somewhere and I swear there was more pickle than burger. My kind of burger!
- P--Pepperoncinis. Same idea as Pickles. I was sooooo addicted to these things. I used to order a whole box of them from Papa John's. Now I just buy the big gallon jug from GFS. Sodium-Schmodium.
- Q--Quiet. When I'm in a big group of people, I somehow lose my voice. Big groups overwhelm me. One on one I'm a little less shy, especially if I'm in my own element. But, otherwise I'm shy.
- R--Run. I have friends who run. I wanted to start running, so I bought the shoes, the clothes a subscription to a magazine, but just haven't been able to get into it. I still have dreams that I'm running though. I always wake up and think that I really should start running. I just hate how obsessed that I get and don't do my other workouts. I love all of my other workouts.
Friday, January 28, 2011
Fun Facts Friday | M - R
I started Fun Facts Friday last week, because I thought it would be fun for all of my new friends to find out some things about me. This week we're up to the letters "M" through "R". So, here goes!
So, there's M-R. I'll be back tomorrow with the rest of the alphabet! And here's a totally random thing--Here's what my daughter brought to me for breakfast:
Apparently the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. She got the love of all things "relish tray". Oatmeal and Olives, really? So I joined her.