- I'm thankful to have found more blogs to read than I know what to do with. You guys have inspired me. You've made me laugh, cry, thank God, hug my kids a little tighter, organize my house and pray. I've been praying a lot for all of you!
- I'm thankful for warm oatmeal pancakes and that I have the internet to find recipes for egg-free versions. I don't feel like bundling up and taking both kids out to buy eggs. Thank you for the internet and people who cook without eggs.
- I'm thankful that my kids have so many friends that invite them to their birthday parties. We have one to go to today.
- I'm thankful for lazy Saturday mornings, when I don't have to be in a rush and DO have time to make pancakes.
- I'm thankful that it will be warming up a litte this week. . . according to people who actually watch the weather. I've only heard it through other people. I've been reading blogs and laughing and crying and praying.
Update @ 10:15 AM: I'm thankful that my kids will eat anything called a pancake with syrup on it. Man is that recipe gonna need some tweaking! Most recipes I saw when I was looking made up for the lack of eggs with more baking powder. Blech! I'll use less baking powder next time and just deal with flat pancakes. Or run next door and ask for eggs!