- Well, this is funny after the scripture that I shared today, but I love that I can be "alone". I'm not one of those people that always has to have someone around. I wasn't the girl who always had a boyfriend. I actually allowed myself time alone between boyfriends. And it was okay. Of course, I've been happily married now for 9 years(almost), so it's been a while since any of that anyway!
- I love that I'm creative. It makes life interesting.
- I love that I enjoy learning new things. Again, it makes life interesting.
Saturday, February 5, 2011
Sunday Scripture & My first Blog "Award"
I usually do "Scripture Sunday" on Sunday, so I'm still going to do that. But, I received my very first blog "award" also. So, I've decided to "blend" them together! Since the blog award allows me to make new friends out here in the blogosphere, I chose a Bible verse that has to do with friendship.
"Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work:
If one falls down, his friend can help him up.
But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up!
Also, if two lie down together, they will keep warm.
But, how can one keep warm alone?
Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves.
A cord of three strands is not quickly broken." Ecclesiastes 4:9-12
I cherish all of the friendships that I am making through this experience! It has been wonderful hearing people's stories and offering support. It's also nice to have everyone's support.
I would like to Thank Sharon from "Diary of a Craftroom Transformation" for bestowing upon me my very first blog award! She gave me the "Cherry on Top" award! Thank you, thank you , thank you! Sharon apparently started her blog to chronicle her craftroom transformation and decided to just keep on blogging! She and her daughter have 2 Etsy shops also. I found a cute necklace there that unfortunately I can't buy since we're on a spending freeze in my house. You can see it here: Black and Blue Flower Necklace
Here are the instructions for accepting the award:
1. Thank the person who gave it to you.
2. List 3 things you love about yourself.
3. Post a picture you love on your blog.
4. Pass the award on to 5 other bloggers.
1. Sharon, Thanks again!!
2. Three things I love about myself.
Any picture with both my kids is bound to be one of my favorites.
Now, to pass it on to 5 other bloggers!
Denise & Jillian--A Sprinkle of This and That
Ashley--Ashley Plus 3
Jessica--Barefoot by the Sea
Jamie--hands on: as we grow
Katie--Love is everywhere
Thanks everyone! Have a wonderful Sunday!