- Do 20 real push-ups.
- Walk/Run a 5K
- Take a self-defense class.
- Take a dance class.
- Take voice lessons.
- Have something published (anything--no plans on this yet)
- Go completely gray without any backsliding.
- Drive historic route 66.
- Use my passport again.
- Go to the firing range and don't chicken out--actually shoot the gun.
- Do the world's longest garage sale. Well, not the whole thing I guess. There's just not enough time in a 4 day weekend to do all of those states!
- Read every book that I have on my shelves as of right now--March 20, 2012--no fair adding any books. Suppose I should make an inventory. ;) Or get rid of the books that I don't really want to read. Good chance to purge.
- Be able to sew a collar on.
- Be able to sew a zipper in.
- Be able to sew button holes.
- Get at least 10 more states with my hubby.
- Go on another cruise.
Tuesday, March 20, 2012
50 Before Fifty
I've seen a lot of people do 30 before Thirty or 40 before Forty Lists. I should have started and done mine before I was 42. Because, now I have to do a 50 before Fifty. Good Grief! Seriously? Come up with 50 things that I'd like to accomplish in the next 8 years? Here's what I've come up with so far. I guess I'll have to keep thinking about it. These are in no particular order.
Good Grief! I still have 33 more to go? I'm gonna have to keep thinking. . . .
Have you made a "___ before ___ list?"