I started documenting my 50 before Fifty list yesterday. You'll notice that there aren't very many "adventurous" things on there. Just not my thing. I leave that whole part up to my hubby. . . Mr. Skydiver and BASE jumper. I guess one adventurous person is enough. I just really don't have any desire to do any of that! Who knows. Maybe that will change by the time I have to make my 60 before Sixty list. . . I can just add 10 things at that point, correct?
Here are the additions :
18. Have a successful garden.
19. Make homemade Mozzarella
20. Go to New York City alone with my hubby.
21. Make a quilt.
22. Learn how to use a DSLR camera.
23. Become more proficient in a foreign language.
24. Cook every recipe in one of my cookbooks--I'm thinking Giada.
25. Go on the Toboggan chutes.
26. Go away for a weekend alone with Jaycee.
27. Go away for a weekend alone with Logan.
28. Go for a girl's weekend with my sister and mom (& aunt & grandma? & cousin?).
29. Weekend with my BFFs that I rarely get to see.
30. Do the bike & ride on the Cuyahoga Valley Railway (obviously the kids have to learn how to ride their
Okay. . . . . only 20 more to come up with!! Yikes, this is hard!
Come up with your list yet?