- The kids will have their wrestle time with daddy again!
- I have to start cooking dinner every night.
- I have to re-arrange my blogging schedule. When he was working nights, I was blogging at night and at 6:00 in the morning. And I was only getting around 5 hours of sleep. So, now I have figure out when to blog so that the kids and I can still have the BEST. SUMMER. EVER. and so that I get my time with my hubby again.
- My hubby might finally get to see the kids at their swim class.
- The kids will hopefully start going to bed earlier and getting up earlier. (they have been staying up until 1:00 in the morning and sleeping until 11:00)
Tuesday, June 26, 2012
Back to "Normal" for Us?
When my hubby crawled into bed at 5:45 this morning, he said that he might be on days again for a while! Woo Hoo!!
What this means for me. . . .
It has been 4 months since he started the night shift. This might be as much of a transition for us as switching to nights in the first place.
Wish us luck!
I know all of you have been very supportive during this crazy time for us. Thanks for all of your support! I love to hear your stories and know that I'm not alone. Good Luck to all of you whose husbands still have the crazy schedules or travel. We're not sure how long this will last before they put him back on nights again. But, hopefully they'll give us enough time to re-adjust and have fun with him!