- I'm thankful that it rained today. It was nice to hear the rain again.
- I'm thankful that my hubby has been back on days again this week. Remember how I was happy a couple weeks ago because he was back on days? Well, he got put back on nights again. He was miserable the entire first week back on nights. Miserable! So, I prayed that he would be put back on days. I prayed on Monday or Tuesday. Friday, he got a call that he would be on a different job and it was a day shift. Thank you, God! He will probably be back on the night shift in a couple weeks, but hopefully it won't last long.
- I'm thankful that Logan and I will be getting a little mommy-Logan time this weekend. We will be going for our overnight date! Then I can focus solely on Logan--no computer, Jaycee, housework or Daddy to distract me.
- I'm thankful that our home addition is moving along. If you haven't seen an update lately, you can check out our most current home addition update.
- I'm thankful that God has given me the willpower to still be working out after six months. I've made it six months!! I'm hoping that once the kids are back in school, I can kick it up a notch to really get things going.
Thursday, July 19, 2012
Thankful Thursday is when I used to always write 5 things that I was thankful for. I really would like to start it again. A thankful heart is a happy heart! So, here are five things I'm thankful for this week!
"Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus"--1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 (NIV)
What are you thankful for today?