- I'm thankful that we passed our building inspections last week. The drywall has been going up all week. This makes my hubby very happy. I will have a more extensive "Home addition update" soon!
- I'm thankful that I had a good date night with Logan last week (another post I'll have up soon!). And I'm thankful that I'll have a day alone with Jaycee this weekend. The boys will be going ATV and Dirt Bike riding this weekend with a possible camping night on Friday night. So hopefully, Jaycee and I will have the whole house to ourselves.
- I'm thankful that I'm always forgiven when I have off days (screamy, yell-y, impatient, short-tempered -- darn hormones!) I'm forgiven by my kids and I'm forgiven by God. Thank you, Jesus!
- I'm thankful that my hubby has still been on days this week. It's been so nice for all of us.
- I'm thankful that I have good friends who understand and help me through the above-mentioned moodiness. Thanks guys! It can't last forever. Darn hormones--and no, I'm not pregnant. It's that darn peri-menopause again. The "unknown" drives me crazy, so I'm thankful for supportive friends.
Thursday, July 26, 2012
It's time for my Thankful Thursday post again! Yay! I've done it two weeks in a row.
"Gratitude can transform common days into thanksgiving, turn routine jobs into joy, and change ordinary opportunities into blessings."--William Arthur Ward
"You are my God, and I will give you thanks; you are my God, and I will exalt you."--Psalm 118:28 (NIV)
What are you thankful for today?