- I'm thankful that we caught Logan's strep throat early so that we could get it taken care of.
- I'm thankful for the beautiful fall colors everywhere. I'm really going to have to get out there and get some pictures. Fall is beautiful.
- I'm thankful that I have family who love me. We finally got our cruise booked for next year--yes, the cruise is in July, but we wanted our rooms together. And I'm thankful that my MIL came over yesterday to watch the kids for a little while I went to work out.
- I'm thankful that my hubby was able to find a hotel room for bridge day at a moment's notice. We had a lot going on in July this year and it somehow slipped his mind.
- I'm thankful that I have friends who are there for every reason--companionship, help with parties, church, working out.
Thursday, October 18, 2012
Thursday is the day I try to remember to give thanks for everything happening in my life. I have been truly blessed. It is good to be thankful for everything that you've been given. I love the Veggie Tales quote:
"A thankful heart is a happy heart."
It is so good to give thanks. I hope you enjoyed the Veggie Tales song above. Now, where's my yummy apple pie? Hmmmm. . . . . . maybe I should make one this weekend?
What are you thankful for today?