- I'm thankful that I've made it to week eleven of my half marathon training (walking). It has definitely been a learning curve. It seems like each week a new part of me gets sore and new parts of me gets stronger. You can read how it's going at my Fit, Fun and Fashionable After 40 blog.
- I'm thankful that six out of seven of my plants are still alive. I've never really been great at keeping plants alive. I've had the one below for two months now! Plus, I have one in my bathroom, bedroom, Builder's room, Future Fashionista's room and Living Room that are still alive! Don't think it's enough to qualify as having a green thumb yet. But, I'll take it!
- I'm thankful that we have a fun weekend planned, even if we have to deal with rain (or snow) and cold! I have decided that we're Trick or Treating no matter what this year. Wanna hear about how my kids handled last year when we DIDN'T Trick or Treat? Check it out at my
"Say Trick or Treating Again! SAY IT!!!" post at our other blog!
- I'm thankful that we did end up getting our fridge fixed last week. It cost more than I would have liked to pay, but it's fixed!
- I'm thankful that I have a Florida State Football game to watch tonight!!! Yay! Go 'Noles!
Thursday, October 30, 2014
Once upon a time when I first began my blog, Thursdays were always dedicated to Thankful Thursday. It is always good to be grateful for our blessings. And even when times get tough, there is something for which to be thankful.
So, here is this week's list.
What things are you thankful for today?