Thursday, January 15, 2015
As you guys know I'm doing my gratitude jar this year, but once upon a time I also used to do a Thankful Thursday post every week. It's a time when I can sit down and really think about what's been going on in the week and thank God for everything that I have.
"Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow." - Melody Beattie
This week, these are the things for which I'm thankful.
1. I'm thankful that my hubby had a fun overnight getaway this past weekend.
2. I'm thankful that there weren't any snow days this week.
3. I'm thankful that I canceled everything I had going on this week~~because the van really didn't start yesterday. It made things much easier canceling two days ahead of time instead of being stressed out the day of.
4. I'm thankful that we have friends who can message me and ask if we want to get together for drinks and dinner. Impromptu get-togethers are so much fun.
5. I'm thankful that my hubby might possibly have some good news about something that he's been working toward for more than a year now.
6. I'm thankful that The Builder is excited about what they're doing in math at school now.
7. I'm thankful that we're about to have a four day weekend.
8. I'm thankful the skies are blue today!