Thursday, February 26, 2015
It is Thursday, right?!? All these snow days are throwing me off my game, y'all! My poor hubby. He actually started his own laundry yesterday. I figure it's my job since I don't work outside the house. I think that's completely fair and my job. But, I am just not good at keeping up the pace once any little thing gets thrown in my path. LOL ~~ Is there a way to make a LOL right for a blog???
No matter what is ever going on, there are always things to be thankful for. So, here is my list of things I'm thankful for this week!
1. I'm thankful that my plumber friend was able to switch out our hot water tank Saturday.
2. I'm thankful that I have a warm house during these crazy cold spells!
3. I'm thankful that the kids only had to miss one day of school this week.
4. I'm thankful that my hubby came back safely from another weekend of BASE jumping fun.
(speaking of which, did you see his video from one of his BASE jumps in AZ)
5. I'm thankful that school wasn't closed today so that I can hopefully pick up my organic produce order today! (they drop it off at a local school)
6. I'm thankful that our refinance went through last week. Hello 4%!!
7. I'm thankful that my new preemie niece's surgery went well this week. Any prayers for continued growth and good health would be appreciated!
8. I'm thankful for our little support group of friends that we've grown together here.
9. I'm thankful for $5.99 haircuts. Got mine done yesterday and will hopefully take the kids today.
10. I'm thankful I saw this Baked Egg in Avocado recipe in a magazine the other day. Oh my gosh, it was good! I've eaten this way twice this week so far. At least it's good fat, right???
And last but not least. . . .. . I'm thankful that the weather looks like school hopefully won't be canceled tomorrow so that my friend and I can go walk the mall for two hours to train for our half marathon.
What are you thankful for this week?