- I'm thankful that my friends and I made it safely to Nashville and back and that the weather cooperated for the race. I'm thankful that I was able to complete my second half marathon. And I'm thankful that my hubby held down the fort while I was gone.
- I'm thankful that my friends feel comfortable enough to call me when they're in a bind and let me watch their kids.
- I'm thankful that I'll get a night out that includes my hubby this weekend and that my mother in law is able to babysit.
- I'm thankful that I'm not pregnant. Ha! I know that's a funny one out of left field. I have been going through perimenopause for about 4 years now and it would seem that I'm getting close to the end of it all. But, I took a pregnancy test just to be sure. It was very unlikely that I would be pregnant since my hubby had the operation to take care of that--but you've heard stories, right? I am so thankful that I'm not pregnant. I'm not sure that this close to 45 years old I have another 18 years of hands-on child-rearin' left in me!
- I'm thankful that we've had blue skies several days this week and that it stays light until after 8:00 p.m. now.
- I'm thankful we found our kitty safe outside this morning. That little girlie spent the whole night outside.
- I'm thankful that the flowers are blooming. The hyacinths I planted last fall have come up and the purple tulips are on their way up, too.
Take a minute and follow on Facebook ??? Pretty, pretty please? With a cherry on top? Make sure you never miss a Mish-Mash post. Follow by RSS or Email HERE.