- I'm thankful that the kids and I made it to Florida safely.
- I'm thankful that I have most of Future Fashionista's back-to-school clothes shopping done so that we don't have to deal with it when we get back. Some of my family are coming back with us and I'd like to spend the time doing fun things.
- I'm thankful that we have a chance to spend a lot of time with my family. We've already gotten a chance to see my stepmom and dad and niece and nephew, who picked us up from the airport. And I got to see my sister, mom, aunt, cousin, cousin-in-law and my little (2nd?) cousin. . . .I don't know . . . my cousin's child. He's a cutie-patootie two year old and I sure miss that age! Sometimes.
- I'm thankful that I got to sleep until 9:00 this morning. Yesterday was a long day!
- I'm thankful that I'll get to see my brother and sister-in-law in 10 minutes. I have got to finish this post quickly!
- I'm thankful that the sun is out right now. By the looks of the lakes around here, they've had just as much rain this Summer as we have.
- I'm thankful for the beautiful sunset last night, although I never did get a picture of it.
- There are many, many more things that I'm thankful for, but I need to get on to the
I'm pretty happy with that.
Now, for back-to-school I'll just have to get some jeans for
He's so hard to fit that we'll have to do that at a regular store, but we were able to get some pairs that fit pretty well from Target for about $10 each last year. So, here's hoping. . . .
I hope you have a Wonderful Thursday, everyone!
What are you Thankful for today?
Take a minute and follow on Facebook ??? Pretty, pretty please? With a cherry on top? Make sure you never miss a Mish-Mash post. Follow by RSS or Email HERE.