- I'm happy that my son seems to love playing the trombone. They had a choice of either choir or band. And he didn't want to sing in front of people. They decided he would be best suited for trombone. I'm just happy he likes it and that he doesn't mind practicing. I believe everyone has an instrument that they would be good at and enjoy. For example, I took piano and would be good at it. If I practiced. I didn't like practicing. When I began to play the baritone ukelele, I loved practicing and I was awesome at it. I was an awesome picker. I wish I would have not given it up.
- I'm happy that Future Fashionista is better controlling her breathing during gym and on the soccer field. After we tried that inhaler for one week before any activity, we haven't had to use it since.
- I'm thankful that hubby still likes both of his new jobs.
- I'm thankful that I started working out again this week and that my friend and I are going to get to go for a walk today.
- I'm thankful for friends who help out.
- Thankful that my kids are doing well in school even though our normal "routine"at home has been disrupted.
Take a minute and follow on Facebook ??? Pretty, pretty please? With a cherry on top? Make sure you never miss a Mish-Mash post. Follow by RSS or Email HERE.