- I'm thankful for the many wonderful opportunities that blogging has given me. I'm also thankful for all of the friends that I've made through blogging.
- I'm thankful that my real-life friends and I get to go out and celebrate another birthday tonight! Happy Birthday, Jennifer! Hopefully there will be no bones broken at this birthday celebration!
- I'm thankful that Jennifer and I were able to get out into the metropark for our walk last week and that I was able to make it five miles. It was good for my soul. We even had four deer cross our path!
- I'm thankful that my hubby's students are having a good time and learning a lot in the classes that he's teaching. He received very high marks from the students on his evaluations. I'm so proud of him and excited for him. It's tough for him having two jobs, but at least it is a rewarding second job. And he likes his main job now as well.
- I'm thankful for all of the pretty colors of Fall.
- I'm thankful for neighbors who mow our yard for us.
- I'm thankful that the kids have been helping with some of the chores.
- I'm thankful that both my kids still love mommy hugs--even the 11 year old.
Thursday, October 8, 2015
It's Thursday again, which means it's time for Thankful Thursday.
No matter what's going on in life, good or bad, there are always still many things to be thankful for.
I always try to find at least five things to be thankful for.
I'm sure there are many more things that to be grateful for, but it's hard to remember them all.
What are you thankful for today?