- I'm thankful that my bone density is within the normal range. If the heel test was correct, I thankfully do not have osteoporosis yet.
- I'm thankful that the person who took my blood yesterday was talented at inserting needles. The needle went into my arm flawlessly and I don't even have the slightest bruise.
- I'm thankful that my son took action to have his grade corrected in one of his classes. He's on track to make mostly A's and possibly a B or 2 in his first quarter at the "big" middle school.
- I'm thankful that I was able to take a meal and some stuff to a friend who needs us right now. And I'm thankful that her bone scan came back negative!!
- I'm thankful that my hubby is still liking his two new jobs.
- I'm thankful that the snow we had last weekend has gone away!! It's too soon!
- I'm thankful that we have a break from soccer for a while.
- I'm thankful for the gorgeous day we had yesterday.
- I'm thankful that my hubby doesn't work tonight and we can have a family dinner.
Weekend Wind Down Linky Party
Take a minute and follow on Facebook ??? Pretty, pretty please? With a cherry on top? Make sure you never miss a Mish-Mash post. Follow by RSS or Email HERE.