We've recently been given the opportunity to try out Fancy Mobility's Car Backseat Organizer. We were sent it for free in exchange for our honest review. All opinions are 100% ours.
The organizer has lots of little pockets.
There is even a little snap enclosure where you can hang a toy or an extra pacifier.
The organizer comes with straps that hook around the neck rest and the seat or bottom of the seat in front of the child.
Here's what we thought about it:
What we liked:
- It has lots of pockets.
- The straps are easy to adjust.
- The price is pretty good for so many pockets and the convenience of having a lot of things in one place.
What we would change if we could:
- It didn't fit very well in my small car, which is a 4-door Civic Sedan. When it was on the back of the front seat, it almost touched the back seat. That might not be an issue if you have smaller kids who are still in a car seat??
- Although the straps are easy to adjust, they're kind of slick which makes them slip just a little bit once you get them to the tightest point.
- The bottom pocket where you could possibly put books, hangs forward. My hubby thought that that would make it wider and take up too much space~~my hubby has obviously forgotten how much stuff it takes to keep a small child entertained and how nice it would be to have it all in one spot, no matter what!
We also received a visor organizer as a bonus. It has elastic straps that allow you to attach it to your visor. The one I received is perfect to hold my sunglasses a couple pens and a pack of gum~~ all the things I have a tendency to lose.
You can find the Fancy Mobility organizer at Amazon!
Have you ever tried a backseat organizer?
Take a minute and follow on Facebook ??? Pretty, pretty please? With a cherry on top? Make sure you never miss a Mish-Mash post. Follow by RSS or Email HERE.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.