I have been so busy this past couple weeks, I haven't posted my Thankful Thursday posts! I'll begin by saying that today, I'm thankful that I'm inside my house! It is so cold & snowy outside. It was 10 degrees when I was getting the kids on the bus this morning. Geez. . . . cold! Well, I guess it IS Winter!
Thankful Thursday is the post where I write at least 5 things that I'm thankful for in the current week. This week was and is a busy week. We have our Undie Run this weekend and it looks like we'll all be wearing long johns and leggings instead of undies! It's supposed to be between 0 and 5 degrees on Saturday. Yeah. We'll see if they actually let us run. Or walk as my case will be. I don't run. Then Sunday we're hosting a Disney party again. We had so much fun last year, that we're doing it again. Any reason to put on a costume. Hehe. I love costumes and I love Disney.
So. . . . the things that I'm thankful for this week:
- I'm thankful that I AM so busy, because it means that I have friends who like to have fun with us and a house to host them in.
- I'm thankful that neither of my kids have been sick this week. 'Tis the season!
- I'm thankful that my hubby was able to pick up all of our race packets today for the race on Sunday. It saved everyone a lot of time out of THEIR busy week!
- I'm thankful that I've had so many opportunities to review so many great products lately. I have been pretty impressed with most of them. Look for some reviews of some great products in the coming days and weeks.. . . . . The ones that I'm most excited about? A spiralizer and a new stability ball! Yay! Thanks to the companies for helping me on my "get healthy" journey!
- I'm thankful that I have stepped out of my box once again and started vlogging again. I did a couple videos back when I was blogging in the beginning. Now, I've started again. Most of the videos are product reviews right now, but you never know what might happen!
- I'm thankful to all of you who are sticking around as I change course and redefine what this blog means to me now. It means a lot!
- I'm thankful that we seem to be just fine without cable TV. . . . that's going to be a pretty significant savings for us each month. I think it's been over 3 weeks since we've had cable!
- I'm thankful for warm sheets, a warm robe, warm socks, heat in the house and hot tea.
What are you thankful for today?