- I'm thankful that the sun is shining today. One of my kids might have a soccer practice finally.
- I'm thankful that I get to go out with my friends tonight to celebrate one of their birthdays.
- I'm thankful that I finally finished 2/3 of our taxes.
- I'm thankful that I came close to making 50 doggy fences yesterday. I made 49. Geez!!
- I'm thankful that my almost 12 year old still wants hugs from me.
- I'm thankful that I've made the time to workout 3 times this week so far. I think I'm just going to stick to yoga for the near future until I can get back on some type of schedule again.
I'm thankful that my mind, body and soul just said,
"I need to go hiking soon." I seriously need to get away from this technology and be in nature!!!! And. . . . . . . . I'm thankful that my hubby just said that it's supposed to be in the 60's and sunny. Maybe we can make it happen. Hopefully. I seriously need it.
I hope everyone is having a good week and that you have many things to be thankful for.