I take my stepmom back to the airport tomorrow between soccer games. Then on Sunday my grandma and grandpa and aunt and uncle will be coming to visit. (My mom's parents and brother and sister) We hit the out of town family jackpot this week!
Next week, of course, I'll be going back to work for a couple days. Unfortunately, I don't think I'm going to be able to keep working over the Summer. I just don't make enough to pay a babysitter. Hopefully I'll be able to do it again in the Fall or find something new. I've been thinking about becoming a Lemongrass Spa Independent Consultant. I love that they have some organic makeup and all of their products are 97 - 100% natural.
We're about to go into a crazy four weeks~~well, my hubby is. This is the month that he teaches the deck-building classes on Saturdays. That means he'll miss most of the soccer games this year and he'll be really tired. It's nice to have the extra money, though. Hopefully once he starts his own business he won't have to teach on nights/weekends anymore. He just got his license for his business yesterday, so things are going forward!
These are the things I'm thankful for this week:
- Time spent with out of town family.
- Twelve wonderful years with my son.
- My son was honored this week (and month) at school for being "Pride" of NRMS. He was chosen by his teachers to receive the honor
- Pretty tulips.
- My hubby's business license going through.
- I finally made my decision about going home this Summer and bought the plane tickets for me and the kids. One less thing for me to have to make a decision about!! Decision made.