It would be an understatement to say that I have "some" photos. I have so many photos, sometimes it's difficult to figure out how I want to display them all.
I was recently offered the opportunity to try out a metal photo print from AdoramaPix. I thought it might be cool. I wasn't exactly sure what to expect, but I love having photos around!
**I received a credit with AdoramaPix so that I could order and receive a 16 x 20 metal print for free in exchange for my honest opinion. All opinions are 100% mine.**
I chose the 16 x 20 size. They have several sizes, a couple different shapes and 4 different finishes.
Here's a look at how they came and what we got~~~
|This is what the "wall mount" looks like on back.|
|This is the 5 x 7 Metal Print we ordered in the Satin White finish.|
|Both photos came well packaged and safe!|
|This is the 16 x 20 metal print in the Glossy White finish. I love how it looks like you could almost touch the waves!|
Here are the easy directions for ordering wall decor and prints on AdoramaPix:
- Sign up for an account.
- Figure out what type of photo memory you would like (photo book, photo prints, wall decor, cards, calendars,) ~~ for the example we'll do the metal wall prints, since that's what I ordered! You can find them in the "wall decor" tab.
- In wall decor, you can choose from metal prints, canvas prints or acrylic prints.
- Choose Metal Print. The screens will look like this: 5.Choose your shape~~ rectangle, square, heart, round, panoramic, oval, designer shape, or hexagon.6. Choose size~~ from 5 x 7 all the way up to 30 x 407. Then, choose your photo and upload it (this was the hardest part for me!)
10. Choose your finish: Glossy White (our 16 x 20 is Glossy White), White Satin (our 5 x7 is white satin), Glossy Silver, or Silver Satin.
11. When you're finished creating your print, add it to your cart and pay!
We received ours very quickly. I was surprised how quick! We ordered it at the beginning of the week and received it by Friday.
Everyone who has seen our 16 x 20 print has loved it.
Here's a caution for you though: Be careful if you've done any touch-ups to your original photo. I forgot that I blended some people out of the ocean in our photo and you can see where I touched up the photo.
The quality of the metal prints is amazing though. I am extremely happy with the White Glossy finish, which is supposed to have "bright saturated colors and brilliant whites with a spectacular high gloss finish." I feel like our photo almost looks 3D. The white foam on the waves looks like it's coming off the photo. And I love that you can see how much fun my kids are having jumping the waves. There is no way for me to get a photo of my photo print that shows you how awesome this turned out!
The price of the 16 x 20 metal print is $74.00 plus shipping. The 5 x 7 we ordered was $20. The shipping on both was $9.95.
AdoramaPix is letting me give away a metal print in the 16 x 20 size to one of my readers!!!
Bonus: They also gave me a coupon code to share with all my readers.
From now until May 17th, you can use coupon code
to receive 25% off ALL
metal prints at the AdoramaPix website!!!
Now, on to the Giveaway!
Giveaway is open to US & Canada residents
Winner will win one 16 x 20 Metal Print!!!
Must be 18 or over to win.
Giveaway will be open until
11:59 P.M. 5/17/16
You may enter in the Giveaway Tools Widget below.