**I was recently able to try out the ShikShook Cocktail Shaker set for free in exchange for my honest opinion. All opinions are 100% mine. **
I used my ShikShook Shaker to create this lime-y drink.
The ShikShook Premium Set Cocktail Shaker comes with these items:
Cocktail Shaker with strainer lid and lid cover.
Double Jigger -- 1 ounce and 1/2 ounce
Black Velvet bag to keep all of it in or to give as a gift.
I wish I understood all of the instructions, but I can probably look those up on the internet. For example, I don't know what "dry shake" is or what "double strain" means. But hey, it was a FREE bonus!!! I can look up what those mean on the internet. All of the recipes look yummy. I can't wait to try some.
I think my hubby and I will be making many cocktails in this lovely ShikShook Cocktail shaker. Just FYI: ShikShook believes so highly in their product that they have a lifetime warranty.
Here's how I made my Lime-tini.
Ingredients for each drink (double or triple if you need to!):
- Juice from one lime
- 1 oz. citrus flavored vodka
- 2 oz. lime flavored sparkling mineral water ~~ I used Perrier
- lime peel twist for garnish
- Squeeze lime juice into ShikShook shaker (don't worry about seeds-the strainer lid will strain them out).
- Pour (1) 1 oz. jigger of citrus flavored vodka into cocktail shaker
- Fill shaker half way with ice.
- Put lid on well and shake. Although I don't have any leaks with the shaker, if you don't hold the lid on, you could have an accident.
- Strain vodka and lime juice into martini glass.
- Pour 2 oz. of chilled lime flavored sparkling mineral water into vodka and lime juice.
- Garnish with lime peel twist.
Enjoy! I'll be making another round tonight for my hubby and myself. I loved it so much! It might taste good with a salt rimmed glass~~kind of like a margarita!
You can find the ShikShook shaker at amazon:
You can watch me use it below. No vodka was consumed during the filming of this video. The vodka consumption happened two hours later. Hey! I had to try it for real!