I cry when I think about how fast time is flying, but I'm just ready for a break, you know? I'm ready for a couple days of just. . . . . . nothing.
Anyway! Here's what I'm thankful for this week:
- I'm thankful that we might get some answers and better ways of dealing with my daughter's breathing issues she has during soccer games. You can read about our appointment with the pediatric pulmonologist HERE.
- I'm thankful to everyone who entered the giveaway for the AdoramaPix Metal Print. We love ours! Congrats to Kate V., who was the winner.
- I'm thankful that we had another giveaway begin last night! There will be 2 U.S. winners of a pair of Chef Remi Kitchen Shears. I use my kitchen shears every day!
- I'm thankful that my hubby's second job is almost over for the Summer. He teaches two nights a week and for 4 Saturday's this month. There's a light at the end of his tunnel, too. He only has one Wednesday night and one Saturday left!
- I'm thankful the sun is out today and it was out last night!
- I'm SO thankful I have a chiropractor's appointment today. My, oh my, how my neck is all jammed up right now. I can't turn my head. Everything is pinched up. I'm actually kind of scared. I'm so tight right now I'm worried the adjustment is going to hurt. At least it will be fixed soon!
- I'm going garage sale shopping for the first time of the year today. Yahoo!
- It's crazy soccer weekend this weekend. Luckily, 2 of the kids' games are late on Saturday, so my hubby will get a chance to see 6 of the games this weekend.
- I'm thankful that my son was awarded for having a GPA higher than 3.5 for the first 3 quarters of this year. I'm so proud of him. We had so many changes beginning last August, including amoving up to the Middle School for my son. I think 5th grade is too young to be in Middle School, but the teachers and every employee at the school are awesome. They really make sure that the 5th graders flourish.
Which things are you grateful for this week?