We ate it with those YUMMY burgers that we made this weekend!
What we used:
10 small to medium red potatoes
1/2 cup diced green pepper
2 stalks green onions, snipped
1/2 cup fresh cilantro, rough chopped
1 cup mayonnaise
1/2 teaspoon cumin
1 Tablespoon garlic powder
1 Tablespoon onion powder
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1 Tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 teaspoon rice vinegar
1/2 teaspoon salt
How we made it:
- slice potatoes 1/4 inch thick
- place potatoes in cold salted water and bring to boil
- cook for 9 minutes
- drain potatoes
- while potatoes are draining, make dressing by combining mayonnaise, onions, cilantro, green pepper, cumin, garlic powder, onion powder, black pepper, EVOO, rice vinegar and salt.
- place drained potatoes into medium sized bowl and pour dressing on top
- stir all ingredients together
- chill for an hour and a half
What is your favorite type of potato salad?