Check out some of the photos of sheet pan cooking I found on Instagram. I think I just found some great new Instagram accounts to follow! (These people must have amazing smelling kitchens!) And then, check out the 10 great recipe links I found for you!
~ One Pan Cajun Chicken (Sheet Pan Dinner) 🍜🍴~ Direct LINK to recipe--> http://www.cookingclassy.com/2015/11/one-pan-cajun-chicken-dinner/ PIN for later--> https://www.pinterest.com/pin/385972630545686474/ Note: Boneless, skinless chicken breast would also work well with this recipe. Just be sure to adjust cooking time so your chick brst does not dry out. Also, some cubed butternut squash or sweet potato would be a good substitution for the yukon gold potatoes in this recipe. #weekenddinner #easymeal #onepan #chicken #potatoes #sheetpan #easycleanup
- 10 Sheet Pan Recipes to Try for Quick, Easy & Healthy Meals
- Sheet Pan with Moroccan Steak with Carrot Top Chimichurri. What could be better than to have a one-pan meal??? Steak. Steak can add to the overall better-ness of that scenario. And carrots and potatoes and cumin! Count me ALL in!
- Balsamic Chicken and Veggie Sheet Pan Dinner. Honestly, we just can't eat steak every day. I would LOVE to, but my arteries probably wouldn't like me very much. We need to throw some chicken in there every now and then. This Balsamic Chicken with veggies in the one-pan format looks wonderful! My mouth is watering right now!
- Sheet Pan Chicken Legs. I'm not a huge fan of fennel, which this recipe has in it. That's the beauty of sheet pan cooking, though. . . . you can put what YOU want on the sheet pan. I just like that this recipe includes bone-in chicken pieces. Let's face it, boneless is convenient. But, when you want something less expensive AND more flavorful, bone-in is the way to go. Plus, you can save the bones to make homemade chicken stock!
- Sheet Pan Roast Chicken and Cabbage. Here's another one that uses bone-in chicken, which of course, means this meal is economical! I love that Alexandra breaks the whole process down for you, including the timing of how to get perfect crispy-skinned chicken and flavorful, tender cabbage. Yum! This one may become a Quirky Household kitchen favorite!
- Sheet Pan Honey Mustard Crusted Salmon. We are always looking for new ways to cook salmon. This recipe looks yummy with red potatoes, green beans and salmon. My hubby is a fan of honey mustard. If yours is too, give this recipe a try!
- Sheet Pan Chili Lime Salmon. Here's another salmon recipe for you. I love chili and lime. Her photos in this post look ah.maz.ing. I want to jump through my computer screen and eat it. Now. Seriously, Chili Lime Salmon. Get in my belly now!
- Sheet Pan Sweet Potato and Black Bean Hash. Oh. My. Yum! They had me at paprika and cilantro. The photos of this dish at the site listed will make your mouth water. The one dish meal will make you want breakfast for dinner every night. Every. Single. Night.
- Loaded Baked Potato Sheet Pan Dinner. Who doesn't love a loaded baked potato every now and then? Put all your ingredients on one pan and bake. Yummo!
- Pork Chops with Roasted Apples and Brussels Sprouts. I have bone-in pork chops on my shopping list this week. This delish one-dish meal sounds wonderful. I think I'm going to be getting a lot of use out of my brand new sheet pan!
- 30 Minute Sheet Potatoes and Chicken Sausage. I'd have to agree with the kitchn website. I love any kind of crispy potato, too. Throw pre-cooked chicken sausage into the mix and my taste buds are very happy! I would add a green veggie to this pan as well, to round out the meal.
More Instagram Sheet Pan Inspiration
Have you tried Sheet Pan Cooking yet? Do you have a favorite recipe? Or do you have another favorite way to cook in your kitchen? You can leave a link in the comments below if you wish.
This post might be linked to any one of the parties listed on my Linky Parties & Communities Page
This Post may contain affiliate links. Thanks for supporting our blog!
Take a minute and follow on Facebook ??? Pretty, pretty please? With a cherry on top? Make sure you never miss a Mish-Mash post. Follow by RSS or Email HERE.