I learned about this product through Moms Meet (momsmeet.com), May Media Group LLC, who received it directly from the manufacturer. As a Moms Meet blogger, I may have been compensated for my time with a gift card. The opinions posted are my own.
The thing that I found most interesting about Himalaya Botanique's toothpaste is that it's Whitening formula contains papain and bromelain. Those are enzymes from papaya and pineapple. The enzymes help to remove surface stains. How cool is that? The toothpastes also contain other natural ingredients, including:
- Neem Leaf~~I've heard of Neem's antibacterial properties before. I even have a Neem supplement in my cabinet. The toothpaste uses neem leaf from the "world's most researched tree" to help keep the mouth clean.
- Pomegranate. Did you know that pomegranate is an astringent fruit extract and could help tighten the tissues of the gums?
- Xylitol~~ I've used xylitol before as a sweetener and I've bought gums that have xylitol in them before. I've heard before that xylitol may actually help to fight cavities. Himalaya Botanique says that it's been clinically studied for oral hygiene.
Here's the part that might be important to some people~~ it is FREE from Carageenan, SLS (Sodium Laurel Sulfate), Gluten and Fluoride. If those are some of the things that you're trying to stay away from, this toothpaste may be a good option to try.
The Himalaya Botanique toothpastes come in these varieties:
- Whitening Complete Care Simply Peppermint
- Whitening Complete Care Simply Mint
- Complete Care Simply Peppermint
- Simply Mint
- Simply Cinnamon
- Simply Spearmint
- Original Neem and Pomegranate
Himalaya Botanique Complete Care Toothpaste normally retails for $5.99.
You can find out more and connect with Himalay Botanique in these ways:
If you go to their website now, they have a coupon available. This is a screenshot from their website. The link above will take you there. On their website, look for the image below.
You can find Himalaya Botanique Toothpastes at stores such as Earthfare, Whole Foods, and local health food stores. You can find a store near you, by searching at the Himalaya Botanique website locator tool.
I love that Himalaya Botanique is a company that has been passed down from one family member to another since 1930. That shows that the family is passionate about their products and their mission. I also love that Himalaya Botanique is involved in the Global Community in many different ways, including donating the planting of over 200,000 trees for Trees for Life, partnering with Vitamin Angels and different Autism Awareness groups. Himalaya Botanique is also committed to Fair Trade and sustainable sourcing for their ingredients. Himalaya believes that if wellness is the path to happiness, they must contribute to the wellness of all things: people, the environment and communities.
I JUST added the Himalaya Whitening Toothpaste to my Subscribe & Save on Amazon for $5.69 a month.
They are also available with Prime shipping for around $5.99, but I figure if it just gets shipped to me monthly, I won't have to think about it! I know that at least once a month I'll be getting my chemical free toothpaste. Looks like they also have 2 packs, 4 packs and 6 packs available in various flavors ready to buy.
Have you ever tried a Natural Toothpaste???
This post might be linked to any one of the parties listed on my Link Parties and Communities Page Take a minute and follow on Facebook ??? Pretty, pretty please? With a cherry on top? Make sure you never miss a Mish-Mash post. Follow by RSS or Email HERE.