I learned about this product through Moms Meet (momsmeet.com), May Media Group LLC, who received it directly from the manufacturer. As a Moms Meet blogger, I may have been compensated for my time with a gift card. The opinions posted are my own.
The thing that I found most interesting about Himalaya Botanique's toothpaste is that it's Whitening formula contains papain and bromelain. Those are enzymes from papaya and pineapple. The enzymes help to remove surface stains. How cool is that? The toothpastes also contain other natural ingredients, including:
- Neem Leaf~~I've heard of Neem's antibacterial properties before. I even have a Neem supplement in my cabinet. The toothpaste uses neem leaf from the "world's most researched tree" to help keep the mouth clean.
- Pomegranate. Did you know that pomegranate is an astringent fruit extract and could help tighten the tissues of the gums?
- Xylitol~~ I've used xylitol before as a sweetener and I've bought gums that have xylitol in them before. I've heard before that xylitol may actually help to fight cavities. Himalaya Botanique says that it's been clinically studied for oral hygiene.
- Whitening Complete Care Simply Peppermint
- Whitening Complete Care Simply Mint
- Complete Care Simply Peppermint
- Simply Mint
- Simply Cinnamon
- Simply Spearmint
- Original Neem and Pomegranate
This post might be linked to any one of the parties listed on my Link Parties and Communities Page Take a minute and follow on Facebook ??? Pretty, pretty please? With a cherry on top? Make sure you never miss a Mish-Mash post. Follow by RSS or Email HERE.