Since my legs were so tired today, I wanted to focus on abs and arms. Here are the videos that I did and my thoughts on them. For my abs, I did a GymRa video. Here's what I liked and disliked about the video:
- All moves were fairly easy. I did have to stop on a couple of them and take a little break, but for the most part they were all do-able.
- It was pretty quick to do.
- I could use my small weighted ball.
- I wish it had audio/verbal instruction also. Sometimes I don't like to look at the screen while I'm doing the exercises. It had some extra instructions that were written on the screen and that was not my focus. It would have been better for me if someone was talking me through it.
- I don't like that it just starts the exercises with the required number of repetitions from the beginning without actually showing you an example first. It only had the wording listed. I imagine after a couple times though, I would have it memorized anyway.
The arm video that I found is a normal, everyday person showing some arm exercises that she does with her weighted ball. She confesses on her YouTube page to not being a professional fitness instructor. I just liked working out with her, because at least I didn't have to come up with the exercises myself or load the ONLY weighted ball workout DVD I have and play it. I appreciate that she posts about her fitness journey. And it's so hard to find a video that doesn't use a kettlebell or medicine ball instead of a weighted ball! Here's to real people!! As I said, she is not a professional, so there is no info for correct form, etc. I liked it for the ideas. On a normal day, I would probably do more than one set, but . . . . . . . . . Holidays!
Tomorrow I'm going to find a new and different squat challenge to do again. And maybe another ab video. I saw lots of cool videos with stability balls and kettlebells.
This post may contain affiliate links. Thank you for helping to support our blog. This post might be linked to any one of the parties listed on my Link Parties and Communities Page Take a minute and follow on Facebook ??? Pretty, pretty please? With a cherry on top? Make sure you never miss a Mish-Mash post. Follow by RSS or Email HERE.