It was my intention to do a Jillian Michaels Kettlebell DVD today (Jillian Michaels: Shred-It With Weights) , but I can't get it to work in my laptop and the boys are playing video games on the TV. So, I found a video on YouTube to work out to.
Here it is!
But first, here's what I thought about it ~~ Pros & Cons
- It has a warm-up and cool down.
- It has a timer so that you can see how much longer the workout is.
- It feels like a total body workout.
- All you need is access to YouTube and a kettlebell.
- It is easy to follow.
- It has good audio.
- She shows you what the exercises look like from different angles.
- She talks you through everything, so even if you can't look at the screen, you kind of have an idea what you're supposed to be doing.
- It's only 25 minutes long.
- I felt a little unstable in the first couple exercises, but she said that if you didn't feel unstable you weren't doing it right. I still feel like I need to be more stable than I was! I probably just need practice.
This is definitely a video I would do again!
Do you use a kettlebell in your workouts?
This post may contain affiliate links. Thank you for helping to support our blog. This post might be linked to any one of the parties listed on my Link Parties and Communities Page Take a minute and follow on Facebook ??? Pretty, pretty please? With a cherry on top? Make sure you never miss a Mish-Mash post. Follow by RSS or Email HERE.